Care and helpful hints
- Always follow care label instructions.
- Wash sheets on their own in cold water using a mild detergent, washing sheets in hot water, locks in any dirt and grime and may cause them to yellow.
- Avoid using chlorine bleach as this will damage the cotton fibres over time.
- Reduced spin.
- Hang out in the sun without delay, this will reduce any wrinkling and there is nothing like the smell of sun dried sheets.
- If you must use a dryer ensure it is on the coolest setting and fold or make up bed whilst still warm to reduce wrinkling.
- For that crisp luxurious feel, iron using a warm iron. (Alternatively just iron the fold back so your sheets always look their best)
- For best results use “Black Wash” when washing our little black dresses, this will keep the intensity in the colour for much longer. Turn inside out and dry in shade where possible.